Information About Our Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
For the health and wellness of our staff and clients and employees, effective March 23rd, 2020, all clinics are closed to walk-in traffic until further notice. We are still open for business remotely to service your needs.
Frequently asked questions
1. What do I do if I already had an appointment scheduled?
Any client with a pre-scheduled appointment will be contacted by one of our staff regarding an alternative appointment type. Appointments are still being conducted remotely through alternate means: by telephone, by email or by video conference.
2. Can I still start CPAP therapy without visiting a clinic?
YES! We continue to operate remotely to conduct appointments over the phone, including appointments for set-ups, trials and replacements.
3. How can I get CPAP equipment and supplies?
During this time, we are offering free shipping of equipment and masks. We are also offering curbside equipment pick-up at some of our locations (BELOW). Please call in advance to arrange a pick-up time or to place orders.
4. How do I pay for the equipment and supplies I purchase?
Contact your clinic to arrange payment by credit card or e-transfer, and we will courier your equipment and/or mask(s) directly to your address. We will also help with managing your insurance payments as applicable.
5. What should I do if my equipment is not working properly?
If your equipment requires repair/breaks, contact one of the clinics listed below and they can arrange a date and time for drop off.
6. What should I do if I need to speak with a respiratory therapist regarding a CPAP or payment?
Call your local clinic and we will help answer all of your questions!
Curbside Pick UP/Drop Off Locations (Please call ahead for hours of operation)
- Toronto (Downtown): 123 Edward St., Suite 811, Toronto, ON M5G 1E2 | Tel. 416-971-6727
- Richmond Hill: 670 Highway 7 East, Unit 47, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3P2 | Tel. 905-771-6727